Friday, August 20, 2010

My Bag

My objects from the top left to top right are my Romance of The Three Kingdoms 11 video game, my Resident Evil 4 video game, my Fifa 10 video game, my Almanac 2008 book, and my Horrible Science book.

My objects from the bottom left to bottom right, are my Snakes, and Ladders board game, my F1 toy car, my calculator, my bookmark, and my Atlas

If I had to put 10 things in my bag it would be those objects that were on the picture. I would put them because they all have a meaningful purpose. Also I chose them because some of them have been time savers when it comes to homework. Later in my essay I will tell you why each object is useful.

My most favorite object is my Romance of The Three Kingdoms 11 video game. I put this game in my bag because I am a big fan of strategy games. It is a hard game to complete so it keeps me playing forever just to try to complete a scenario which keeps me from being bored during the holidays.

The second object I love is Resident Evil 4 video game. I put this game in my bag because I am also a big fan of action games. Also I like to fight monsters, and zombies. The game is also very addictive as for every round completed you get new, and better weapons.

The next object I like is Fifa 10 video game. I put this game into my bag because I am a big fan of soccer. It is so addictive that I can play it for 24 hours without playing another game. I also chose this game because there are so many things you could do in the game like play manager mode, edit players, create players, be a pro, and of course the tournament mode.

The next object was a must to put in as I really like to read books that contain a lot of information of just about anything. Also I chose this book ahead of other books because this book never really had a really boring part which even great books have. This is why I chose my Almanac 2008. If I had newer versions I would have put that in my bag, but since I can't seem to find them, this version will have to do.

The fifth object is my Horrible Science book. I chose it because it is a really funny book which I liked. Also I chose it because it contains a lot of information, and some comics which is unique for a informational book.

The next object is my Snakes, and Ladders board game. This object was quite hard to choose when it came to whether to choose it or not as I also liked another video game called Thrillville. After about ten minutes I decided to add the board game because I already had three video games, and adding another would just tell the reader that I only liked video games which is not entirely true. I chose it as I love to play boardgames that only require luck, but not skill.

The seventh object is my F1 toy car. This object was definitely a must as I have been a fan of F1 races since 2004, and I am still attracted to the sport although these days I don't watch every race, but if I have time I will watch it. I also chose it because Ferrari F1 toy car was the team I supported.

The next object is my calculator which has been a time saver when it comes to doing homework. It has been a Time saver as when I was allowed to use the calculator for homework, I always save precious time, and managed to finish my homework faster.

The penultimate object is my bookmark. I chose the bookmark as whenever I don't use it, I always lose track of what page I was at without a bookmark. With a bookmark I save a lot of time as I don't have to keep searching for the page.

The last object in my bag is my Atlas. I chose the Atlas because I love to read maps, and look where a country is located during my spare time. Also I don't need to use the computer to find it.

After you have read my writing, you will now have realized that these ten objects in my bag are meaningful to me as they are either fun or can save a lot of time. They all also tell how I value fun, and saving time. Also I hope you can know what kind of person I am after you have seen what objects I like.

1 comment:

  1. I like the links to the theme of time - I can see that by being organized, efficient and managing your time well, you have more spare time to play your beloved games! The part where you explained why you included a board game really made me smile. It is a great technique to 'talk to' the reader in this genre of writing. It forms a bond with the reader and lets them know that you are considering them as you write. Good voice.

    ReplyDelete